- brief summary of doctor who: what
- brief summary of supernatural: why
- brief summary of sherlock: how
- brief summary of torchwood: gay
- brief summary of merlin: SORCERY
- someone at the door: rings doorbell
- me: dives to the floor like I'm being shot at, army crawls around the couch, rolls into another room, peeks around a corner to see if I can tell who it is, and then proceeds to wait for them to leave.
If we’re following each other, you are my best friend and you can treat me however you want and talk to me everyday you’re not annoying i actually love you that’s why i followed you
Reblog if you enjoy theatre.
Any straight play.
If there is a single one you like, reblog.
- Interviewer: Tell me about your character in this film.
- Tom Hiddleston: Let me begin with a quote from Shakespeare...
- Benedict Cumberbatch: Do you want the long and thoughtful answer, or the long and thought provoking answer?
- Andrew Garfield: The word "character" can be interpreted in many different ways.
- Jennifer Lawrence: CAKE BALLS.
- David Tennant: I'll quote a poem and be all Scottish and adorable.
- Alex Kingston: That reminds me of a sexual innuendo- oops, I just made an innuendo, didn't I.
- Arthur Darvill: I wrote a song about that on my vintage harmonica.
- Matt Smith: Did you just say "Karen Gillan?" Because, you know, your question made me think of something that happened yesterday, when Kazza and I were platonically hanging out on the bed in her hotel room...
big wheel keep on turning
proud mary keep on burning
“Crocs” by Pitbull feat. Nickelback
Download for free on Internet Explorer
brought to you by Follow this blog, you will love it on your dashboard
“a perfect song for my hipster blog’s autoplay!” - 12 year old ‘bipolar’ girl
if you wanna be friends with me all you gotta do is act like you’re already friends with me
call me by my name
send me porn
type like you’re having a mental breakdown
friendly reminder that if we mutually follow each other i waNT you to reply to every post i make and i want you to spam me because that’s where friendship blooms and friendship is a good thing